Watson McDaniel Steam Training with Greg Lehman
December 5 @ 8:00 am - December 7 @ 5:00 pm
December 5 OR December 7
FHI is offering an opportunity to receive dynamic STEAM training from the best in the industry. FHI is proud to sponsor Watson McDaniel for technical sessions known in the industry as a “Black Art”. The factory-based presenters bring decades of experience and knowledge to these sessions and will be happy to address any and all questions. Training will revolve around classroom, hands on and demonstrations from our live fire visual display board!
Level One 8am to 12pm
- Heat Transfer and BTU’s of Latent Heat
- Steam Pressure vs. Volume
- Trap Operation and Testing
- Trouble Shooting
Level Two 1pm to 5pm
- Heat Transfer Concepts and Process Steam Trap Sizing (Gravity Drainage)
- Flash Steam and Condensate Return Line Sizing
- Optimizing HX Piping and Pressure
- Lifting Condensate, HX Stall, and Pump-Traps
Training Includes Reference Materials and Lunch!
$35 per person